CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs Odds and Ends: Cubs manager talk, Kris Bryant's future, Three-batter minimums
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Cubs Odds and Ends: Cubs manager talk, Kris Bryant's future, Three-batter minimums

Oct 7, 2019, 10:58 AM

As I sat here last night wondering about the possible suitors for Joe Maddon’s job, I began to wonder about the possibility that Davey Martinez might be (secretly) in the running.
Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs Odds and Ends: Cubs manager talk, Kris Bryant's future, Three-batter minimums

Oct 7, 2019, 3:00 PM

I am irate with Theo. Last year our biggest problem was our bullpen. Nothing was done regarding this problem due to money. This year we had to relive watching our collapsing bull pen again. Now Theo wants to dismantle our World Series team. None of this was the fault of Joe Madden. It's the fault of the front office. So for next year we are still hearing that we can't accomplish much due to a budget. When the CUBS play at home, the stands are always packed. I find it hard to believe that we can't afford any changes and all we have to work with is trading Kris Bryant. That disgusts me. I have cancer and for my enjoyment I have watched every single game. All the changes I see is for us to get rid of Strop and a couple other pitchers in our embarrassing bullpen

Re: Cubs Odds and Ends: Cubs manager talk, Kris Bryant's future, Three-batter minimums

Oct 7, 2019, 3:18 PM

I think the bullpen will look fairly different for 2020.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic