CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Kris Bryant sign autographs (balls) at away games BP?
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Does Kris Bryant sign autographs (balls) at away games BP?

May 23, 2019, 3:35 PM

I'm in Baltimore and want to take my 12 year old son to see the Cubs when the visit the Phillies in Aug. Kris is his monster favorite baseball player so I wanted to check if anyone knew the answer to this. Thanks

Message was edited by: Bama47®

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Kris Bryant sign autographs (balls) at away games BP?

May 23, 2019, 5:07 PM

I would imagine so. KB's the nicest guy around, and he seems to really appreciate his fans. That sounds like it'll be a great time. Have fun!

May 24, 2019, 5:48 PM

Wear a Kris Bryant uniform and you'll improve your chances, or at the very least a Cubs uniform.

May 25, 2019, 1:58 PM

LOL - Thanks, I will certainly wear my Cubs hat and I had already planned to buy him a Kris Bryant pinstripe jersey so he'll no doubt wear it.

He has lately revealed to me that he is becoming a big fan of Carl Edwards Jr. since finding out that he has the nickname String Bean Slinger and told me that he has been getting picked on for being so skinny in frame and being called noodle arms.

Well anyway, we love the Cubs and went to their sweep of the Orioles in 2017. We sat behind a couple in left field that was at Game 7! That day Kris Bryant hit a home run that landed about 15 feet from us. Jon Jay threw a ball up to him after warming up one inning but a guy jumped in front of him and knocked it away.

May 25, 2019, 2:42 PM

I hope your son doesn't think all fans are jerks. The guy that slapped the ball away should get a flat tire in the snow at night.

May 25, 2019, 11:13 PM

Thanks for joining our message forum, Bama. I know (from a player telling me) that KB is the most laid back and most reserved guy you'll ever meet. If your son can get the autograph, just reassure him that those guys are very busy, and just can't sign for every one.

Now, can we please discuss him becoming an Edwards fan? Tell him your old buddy Ken at CubsHQ was a scrawny kid as well, and back in the day, being called noodle arms would have been the least of my concerns!
All kidding aside, have fun at the game.

Jun 18, 2019, 9:16 AM

Thanks guys - He is excited to go so I really hope everything works out with him just getting a ball signed by KB. I'd love to have one signed by Rizzo; as an old baseball fan, I love his enthusiasm for the game!

He is trying to decide between the white pin stripe jersey and the grey away jersey. I am suggesting grey one because it has the jersey number on the front and it may easier for him to see that he is my sons' favorite but he is torn because he loves the pinstripe! Which would be better?

Jun 18, 2019, 11:30 AM

The home jersey is a beauty but it makes more sense to get the away gray since the Cubs are the visitors.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic