|Blackhawks goalie's epic Cubs-themed goalie mask|
|Senior Editor - 2017-01-03 14:17:04.0-||
Here are the two different versions of Cubs-themed goalie masks for Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling at the Winter Classic in St. Louis.
Scott Darling's second Winter Classic has the same theme as his first one????. A tribute to the baseball team in Scott's heart, the team which won the Championship????. I loved Scott's idea to pay tribute to the Cubs on his Winter Classic masks and I couldn't wait to get started??. The design is created in a total different way than the first one. The design has focus on Scott's favorite player, Anthony Rizzo??. It is all created in a sketchy style with a sketch pen??, to give the design that retro look. O man I just love to draw????, been doing it all my life. The design is in full sync with the Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey and logo. And when you come closer you will enter a new world of detail work. I just love to go crazy with the details as the detail nerd I am????. Thanks Scott! It is an honor to be your mask creator???? @sdarling_33 @nhlblackhawks #winterclassic2017 #DaveArt #nhl #DaveArtCreativity @nhl #DaveArtTheGameChanger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: David Ross dances to 'Bust-a-Move' on Dancing with the Stars
- Cubs will wear gold uniforms to celebrate World Series title
- Cubs safe after shooting at team hotel
- WATCH: Arrieta blasts record-breaking 464-foot homer
- ESPN's Kurkjian predicts Cubs to win back-to-back titles
- Cubs 2017 Gold Championship Gear just released!
- Ben Zobrist injury update
- Hendricks gets food poisoning at Taco Bell
- WATCH: Rose, Thomas, and A-Rod give their World Series predictions
- WATCH: Hilarious Cubs Parody Song "David Ross"