|Blackhawks goalie's epic Cubs-themed goalie mask|
|Senior Editor - 2017-01-03 14:17:04.0-||
Here are the two different versions of Cubs-themed goalie masks for Chicago Blackhawks goalie Scott Darling at the Winter Classic in St. Louis.
Scott Darling's second Winter Classic has the same theme as his first one????. A tribute to the baseball team in Scott's heart, the team which won the Championship????. I loved Scott's idea to pay tribute to the Cubs on his Winter Classic masks and I couldn't wait to get started??. The design is created in a total different way than the first one. The design has focus on Scott's favorite player, Anthony Rizzo??. It is all created in a sketchy style with a sketch pen??, to give the design that retro look. O man I just love to draw????, been doing it all my life. The design is in full sync with the Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey and logo. And when you come closer you will enter a new world of detail work. I just love to go crazy with the details as the detail nerd I am????. Thanks Scott! It is an honor to be your mask creator???? @sdarling_33 @nhlblackhawks #winterclassic2017 #DaveArt #nhl #DaveArtCreativity @nhl #DaveArtTheGameChanger
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Schwarber almost 'throat punched' a guy at Bryant's wedding
- Wrigley Field ranked one of the happiest places on Earth
- Arrieta won't make White House trip
- Photo: Cubs at the White house
- WATCH: "Let's go Cubbies" chant breaks out at White House
- Ryan Dempster to pitch in 2017
- Lester responds to critics of him missing White House visit
- WATCH: David Ross rapping to "It takes Two"
- Cubs to move bullpens under bleachers
- WATCH: Cubs offer Pres. Obama a "midnight pardon" for being White Sox fan