|Cubs W flag included at Craig Sager's funeral|
|Senior Editor - 2016-12-20 11:32:52.0-||
Legendary sideline reporter and Cubs fan Craig Sager passed away last week at the age of 65 after a fierce battle with Leukemia.
Sager was able to see his beloved Cubs win the World Series in 2016 after many years of anticipation. At his funeral on Monday morning, Sager's family had a Cubs W flag at his memorial to commemorate his love of the Cubs.
Cubs fan Craig Sager made a $1K bet on Cubs to win a title every year since 1981. He lived to see it happen. A "W" flag is at his memorial. pic.twitter.com/bTnxapyFhW— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) December 20, 2016
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Schwarber almost 'throat punched' a guy at Bryant's wedding
- Wrigley Field ranked one of the happiest places on Earth
- Arrieta won't make White House trip
- Photo: Cubs at the White house
- WATCH: "Let's go Cubbies" chant breaks out at White House
- Ryan Dempster to pitch in 2017
- Lester responds to critics of him missing White House visit
- WATCH: David Ross rapping to "It takes Two"
- Cubs to move bullpens under bleachers
- WATCH: Cubs offer Pres. Obama a "midnight pardon" for being White Sox fan