|Kris Bryant finishes 4th in AP Male Athlete of the Year|
|Senior Editor - 2016-12-27 17:10:05.0-||
Cubs superstar Kris Bryant finished tied for fourth place with Warriors guard Seth Curry in the AP 2016 Male Athlete of the Year award on Monday.
Bryant earned the National League MVP award in 2016 after batting .292 with 39 homers, 102 RBIs, and an on-base percentage of .385.
Lebron James won the award for the second time in his career while star Olympians Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt finished second and third respectively.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Sammy Sosa: "I put Chicago on the map"
- WATCH: ESPN Interview with Rizzo, Bryant
- WATCH: Cubs 2017 Hype video "That's Cub"
- Javy Baez shows off his World Series tattoo
- WATCH: Cubs Hype Video "Defend the Throne"
- Ross becomes new spokesman for Kellogg's cereal
- Photo: Zobrist's Camaro for winning MVP of World Series
- WATCH: Cubs Hype Video "That's Cub"
- Cubs announce lineups on Saturday
- WATCH: Arrieta shows off at batting practice