|Kris Bryant finishes 4th in AP Male Athlete of the Year|
|Senior Editor - 2016-12-27 17:10:05.0-||
Cubs superstar Kris Bryant finished tied for fourth place with Warriors guard Seth Curry in the AP 2016 Male Athlete of the Year award on Monday.
Bryant earned the National League MVP award in 2016 after batting .292 with 39 homers, 102 RBIs, and an on-base percentage of .385.
Lebron James won the award for the second time in his career while star Olympians Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt finished second and third respectively.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Schwarber almost 'throat punched' a guy at Bryant's wedding
- Wrigley Field ranked one of the happiest places on Earth
- Arrieta won't make White House trip
- Photo: Cubs at the White house
- WATCH: "Let's go Cubbies" chant breaks out at White House
- Ryan Dempster to pitch in 2017
- Lester responds to critics of him missing White House visit
- WATCH: David Ross rapping to "It takes Two"
- Cubs to move bullpens under bleachers
- WATCH: Cubs offer Pres. Obama a "midnight pardon" for being White Sox fan