|Kris Bryant finishes 4th in AP Male Athlete of the Year|
|Senior Editor - 2016-12-27 17:10:05.0-||
Cubs superstar Kris Bryant finished tied for fourth place with Warriors guard Seth Curry in the AP 2016 Male Athlete of the Year award on Monday.
Bryant earned the National League MVP award in 2016 after batting .292 with 39 homers, 102 RBIs, and an on-base percentage of .385.
Lebron James won the award for the second time in his career while star Olympians Michael Phelps and Usain Bolt finished second and third respectively.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Cubs World Series tribute song "It was more than just a game"
- WATCH: David Ross dances to 'Bust-a-Move' on Dancing with the Stars
- Cubs will wear gold uniforms to celebrate World Series title
- Cubs safe after shooting at team hotel
- WATCH: Arrieta blasts record-breaking 464-foot homer
- ESPN's Kurkjian predicts Cubs to win back-to-back titles
- Budweiser releases Cubs World Series Championship cans
- Cubs 2017 Gold Championship Gear just released!
- Ben Zobrist injury update
- Former Cubs general manager passes away