|Maddon still prefers Schwarber at leadoff in batting order|
|Senior Editor - 2017-01-11 20:31:57.0-||
Joe Maddon spoke to reporters on Tuesday and said that he had made up a lineup as he prepares for the upcoming 2017 season.
His batting order for a right-handed pitcher was the following:
Maddon did say that he would think about batting the pitcher in the 8th spot to give more RBI opportunities for Schwarber at the lead-off position.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Sammy Sosa: "I put Chicago on the map"
- WATCH: ESPN Interview with Rizzo, Bryant
- WATCH: Cubs 2017 Hype video "That's Cub"
- Javy Baez shows off his World Series tattoo
- WATCH: Cubs Hype Video "Defend the Throne"
- Ross becomes new spokesman for Kellogg's cereal
- Photo: Zobrist's Camaro for winning MVP of World Series
- WATCH: Cubs Hype Video "That's Cub"
- Cubs announce lineups on Saturday
- WATCH: Arrieta shows off at batting practice