|Maddon still prefers Schwarber at leadoff in batting order|
|Senior Editor - 2017-01-11 20:31:57.0-||
Joe Maddon spoke to reporters on Tuesday and said that he had made up a lineup as he prepares for the upcoming 2017 season.
His batting order for a right-handed pitcher was the following:
Maddon did say that he would think about batting the pitcher in the 8th spot to give more RBI opportunities for Schwarber at the lead-off position.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Schwarber almost 'throat punched' a guy at Bryant's wedding
- Wrigley Field ranked one of the happiest places on Earth
- Arrieta won't make White House trip
- Photo: Cubs at the White house
- WATCH: "Let's go Cubbies" chant breaks out at White House
- Ryan Dempster to pitch in 2017
- Lester responds to critics of him missing White House visit
- WATCH: David Ross rapping to "It takes Two"
- Cubs to move bullpens under bleachers
- WATCH: Cubs offer Pres. Obama a "midnight pardon" for being White Sox fan