|Maddon still prefers Schwarber at leadoff in batting order|
|Senior Editor - 2017-01-11 20:31:57.0-||
Joe Maddon spoke to reporters on Tuesday and said that he had made up a lineup as he prepares for the upcoming 2017 season.
His batting order for a right-handed pitcher was the following:
Maddon did say that he would think about batting the pitcher in the 8th spot to give more RBI opportunities for Schwarber at the lead-off position.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Cubs World Series tribute song "It was more than just a game"
- WATCH: David Ross dances to 'Bust-a-Move' on Dancing with the Stars
- Cubs will wear gold uniforms to celebrate World Series title
- Cubs safe after shooting at team hotel
- WATCH: Arrieta blasts record-breaking 464-foot homer
- ESPN's Kurkjian predicts Cubs to win back-to-back titles
- Budweiser releases Cubs World Series Championship cans
- Cubs 2017 Gold Championship Gear just released!
- Ben Zobrist injury update
- Former Cubs general manager passes away