CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

Apr 24, 2019, 7:29 AM

The key to neutralizing Maeda’s effectiveness is to knock him off his guard early, and the Cubs did just that, scoring 4 in the first, then 2 in the second. The Cubs wouldn’t score again until the seventh, but it was already way more than they needed. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

Apr 24, 2019, 7:54 AM

Two things Mr. Allison.

1. I did not scoff at you. I simply pointed out that you said the same thing last year about Darvish and yet here he is.
2. Baez was out of the basepath and got a break from the umps who collectively had a very bad night for both teams last night. That does not diminish the move in any way, it was still pretty cool.

Please don't get discouraged. Some day, if you keep working hard, you'll come around to my way of thinking and find true happiness.

Re: Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

Apr 25, 2019, 12:32 AM

Enlighten me, chosen one...

Apr 25, 2019, 5:57 AM

All the answers come from within.

A bottle of a cold adult beverage.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic