CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove

Feb 8, 2020, 7:55 AM

This winter wasn’t just about signing a big free agent or two, it was about securing the Cubs’ future as a contender. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove

Feb 8, 2020, 8:26 AM

Who fact checks you with me gone? Pederson is going to the Angels not Toronto.

And please get off the Caratini bus. He is average on his best day.

????

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove

Feb 8, 2020, 8:52 AM

thanks

Feb 8, 2020, 11:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove ]

LOL, bad typo- maybe Tony can correct?

Feb 8, 2020, 11:41 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove ]

And how can you say Caratini is average, Dan? the kid has notably improved over time, and I'd like to think that he'll continue to do so. He needs regular playing time - whether or not that's with Chicago.

Feb 9, 2020, 12:00 PM

Yes Ken. He's improved to average. He would not start for any team in baseball, In My Opinion.

Feb 8, 2020, 9:12 AM

Set my yahoo calendar with a March 2nd reminder to catch the Cubs/Angels ESPN game. With mic'd up players & Rossy & Maddon... that is must watch baseball!
I remember Juan Pizarro more as a White Sox were he had three real good years.
AJ Hinch...."I should of had a more forceful interaction at the appropriate time".... No kidding. Kind of hard for me to feel sorry for him. The Houston Astros sign stealing scandal had its origins in 2017 and was exposed publicly in 2019. Members of the Houston Astros organization illegally stole signs of opposing teams using technology during the 2017 and 2018 seasons. He was complicit.
As you stated Ken.... 14 days and counting!

Feb 8, 2020, 9:58 AM

Let's go Cubs!

Feb 8, 2020, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs roster talk, ESPN All-Access for Cubs-Angels, Hot Stove ]

I'm looking forward.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic