CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Rizzo wins Gold Glove, Alec Mills, Reliever market, Hot Stove, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Rizzo wins Gold Glove, Alec Mills, Reliever market, Hot Stove, more

Nov 4, 2019, 7:41 AM

Is it really any surprise that Anthony Rizzo has raked in another Gold Glove?
Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Rizzo wins Gold Glove, Alec Mills, Reliever market, Hot Stove, more

Nov 4, 2019, 8:09 AM

Congrats to Anthony Rizzo on gold glove #3. I know its not done much anymore but I wish the Cubs would officially name Rizz the Captain of the Cubs. He is the heart & soul of this team.
I think both Mills and Chatwood deserve a shot as a starter. Chatty did look pretty good when called upon last year.
Agree they need to sign Kintzler and although Cishek was a real roller coaster last year, like the article says the reliever market is pretty thin so they may need to try and resign him as well. I hadn't noticed Colin Rea's performance at Iowa although I'm always leary of pitchers who are trying to come back from arm injuries.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Rizzo wins Gold Glove, Alec Mills, Reliever market, Hot Stove, more

Nov 4, 2019, 9:55 AM

Yea...Rizzo is as solid as it gets for the Cubs.

It will be interesting to see what the Cubs do regarding their bullpen. Those two guys are solid when healthy, guess depends on price and projections of how they will perform in 2020 and beyond.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic