CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A thank you letter to CubsHQ readers
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Feb 3, 2020, 8:08 AM

Well, there wasn’t much going on for the Cubs or MLB yesterday, as Super Bowl LIV (that’s 54 for the millennials) dominated my social media and news feed. This is as good a time as any to make today’s column about each of you. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A thank you letter to CubsHQ readers

Feb 3, 2020, 9:58 AM

Ken, you're the one we fans and readers have to thank. I, for one, look forward to your informative and insightful columns even when i disagree with some of the opinions expressed. I also am happy about the independence this site shows--hardly a mouthpiece for club management. Keep up the great work.

Re: A thank you letter to CubsHQ readers

Feb 3, 2020, 2:04 PM

I always look forward to your daily column on the Cubs and baseball in general. You mix it up pretty good with mostly what's going on with our current Cubbies, the NL Central & baseball in general. You even know there are old Boomers like me that appreciate an occasional delve into Cub historical facts. For all the above.... Thank You! Now, find out how me, you and countless others are going to be watching the 2020 Cubs. I keep hoping to hear something about YouTube tv & the Cubs. Can't believe at this late date there is still no clue. Not a very good role out by Marquee network.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic