CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lets just keep the "hitless" wonders group in tact
General Boards - ChiSportsHQ News Discussion
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Lets just keep the "hitless" wonders group in tact

Aug 14, 2018, 7:39 PM

The Cubs prove again that slumps are the in thing...for the last two weeks the bats have been very silent....only strokes of luck have kept the Cubs in first...don't look now but its St. Louis on the pennant track...they beat both the Brewers and Cubs regularly and will play in October...if the Cubs don't start to hit soon...they will be home carving Pumpkins in October

Its time to trade a couple of these "stars" who slump every month or so....time to get new blood and find some production that wont fade away every time the club can finally make a charge

Today's pathetic showing will be only the first sting, a Hendricks meltdown and not getting out of inning one tommorrow will leave the Cards just 3 back and Milwaukee 1. I'll be Home for Halloween to the tune of I'll be home for Christmas will be the top song in Chicago before long

2018 has been but a nasty tease of what might have been if ...the Cubs hit and pitched like they are capable of, maybe reality is they are not capable of either...

Here is to the wasted time I spent rooting for a lost cause... Oh if only I was a Red Sox fan...

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
General Boards - ChiSportsHQ News Discussion
add New Topic