CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Marquee Sports Network with a new hire
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Marquee Sports Network with a new hire

Jul 2, 2019, 4:39 PM

CHICAGO – Marquee Sports Network, the exclusive television home of the Chicago Cubs, today announced the hiring of Amy McDevitt as vice president of marketing. In partnership with Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI), McDevitt will be responsible for helping drive the success of the new, independent Cubs network alongside General Manager Michael McCarthy and newly named Senior Vice President of Sales Vincent Sollecito.

McDevitt joins Marquee Sports Network from WarnerMedia where she served as vice president of content partnerships. In her role, McDevitt was responsible for overseeing the positioning of national media properties including Adult Swim, truTV and Cartoon Network. Prior to working at WarnerMedia, she was the senior director of ESPN’s in-house strategic marketing and creative agency, CreativeWorks. She started her career in Major League Baseball, working as the director of promotions and gameday entertainment for the Cincinnati Reds.

“Amy brings a great blend of large and small market experience to Marquee, and she has helped launch brands and networks for some of the biggest names in the sports and entertainment world,” said McCarthy. “Frankly, we’re lucky to have her.”

In her new role, McDevitt will oversee all aspects of the Marquee Sports Network brand and will be responsible for the development of the network’s integrated marketing strategy, advertising and promotional campaign efforts.

“I am thrilled to be a part of the creation of the Marquee Sports Network brand and to work in a market with such passionate sports fans,” said McDevitt. “It’s my mission to serve fans more of the Cubs content they crave and I can’t wait to get started.”

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic