CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Cubs at Winter Meetings, Darvish strikes again, Hot Stove, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 51

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs at Winter Meetings, Darvish strikes again, Hot Stove, more

Dec 12, 2019, 7:14 PM

Although I’m still convinced that the Cubs will be dealing at least one or two key players this winter, Theo Epstein announced that he was likely going to be leaving the Winter Meetings empty-handed via trades. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs at Winter Meetings, Darvish strikes again, Hot Stove, more

Dec 13, 2019, 5:08 AM

Well...no moves Spoiler alert they are just dragging our hopes up...lets face it no body really wants players on the Cubs..and even with the new TV deal the Cubs are "broke"

I heard they were close on a deal with the Yankees for their batboy....but only if New York picked up half of his $10.00 a game salary so the deal feel apart when New York only wanted to pay $4.50 per game

Lets face it another year of a few "fill in signings" rumors and at the end nothing

Take heart only 105 years till the next championship...till then the owners gets richer, the fans get a poor team on the field and 2016 world series video climbs to #1 in rental revenue

Go Cubs!!

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs at Winter Meetings, Darvish strikes again, Hot Stove, more

Dec 14, 2019, 9:39 AM

LOL, good take- hopefully it's not quite that bad.

Dec 14, 2019, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs at Winter Meetings, Darvish strikes again, Hot Stove, more ]

You can rent the World Series video?

Dec 14, 2019, 4:01 PM

???

Replies: 4
| visibility 51
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic