CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Cubs toppled by Cards, Questionable call, Cubs HR rampage, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs toppled by Cards, Questionable call, Cubs HR rampage, more

Jun 1, 2019, 7:37 AM

In the 10th inning, the home plate umpire, Laz Diaz, made one of the most egregious calls I have ever seen in my life. See for yourself.
Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs toppled by Cards, Questionable call, Cubs HR rampage, more

Jun 1, 2019, 7:53 AM

If you are going to waste time complaining about bad calls by umpires, especially Laz Diaz, you are going to never get anything else done. Maples throws too many crazy pitches to be a reliever, or a pitcher for that matter. He made a bad call, professionals move on, Maples sulks his way to a loss. Send him back to Tennessee for more seasoning.

What cost the Cubs last night was, once again, going 0-8 with RISP. This is now a three year trend for this team and until they figure out that a single is just as good as a 460 foot home run when guys are in scoring position they will be constantly fighting off teams for first place.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs toppled by Cards, Questionable call, Cubs HR rampage, more

Jun 1, 2019, 1:47 PM

I absolutely agree that the Cubs are failing to move base runners along, however the umpiring seems to get worse and worse by the day.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic