Topic: Merry Christmas, Cubs fans!
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 26, 2019 8:11 AM by: KenAllison18®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Merry Christmas, Cubs fans!

Posted: Dec 25, 2019 8:01 AM

Merry Christmas, Cubs fans!

As you enjoy the morning with your families, I just wanted to take a moment on behalf of all of us at CubsHQ, to wish each and every one of you a very safe and Merry Christmas.
Full Story »

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Merry Christmas, Cubs fans!

Posted: Dec 25, 2019 9:04 AM

I'm probably the worst offender of #9. I'm constantly going off about Daniel Descalso contract. As far as #6 goes, if Chatwood can have a full year looking like the second half of last year and Lester & Kimbrel can have rebound year then we will be in the thick of the Central battle. And most importantly I'm looking for an announcement of a contract between YouTube tv & Marquee network of coverage of Cub games.

founder_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 26, 2019 8:09 AM

I hope Marquee gets a YouTube TV deal. I have Roku (we stream all of our TV), so an app on there would work just as well. I can probably still get the games on MLB TV (I'm sure the Cubs will be on there), but I want the ancillary programming that Marquee is supposed to air.

Merry Christmas, Ken. Thanks for reading every day.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Dec 25, 2019 3:04 PM

Sounds good. I need to follow your resolutions, getting work done before the game, not screaming at the tv. If I last two weeks, it will be a miracle. Good luck with your resolutions!

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Dec 26, 2019 8:11 AM

Thanks, Jerry- some of those will certainly be easier than others - revisiting Wrigley, for example!

Hope your Christmas went well.

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
384 people have read this post