CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trevor Bauer fires back at Cubs: "Normally when they get behind, they shut up real quick"
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 51

Trevor Bauer fires back at Cubs: "Normally when they get behind, they shut up real quick"

Sep 10, 2020, 2:08 PM

Cincinnati Reds starting pitcher Trevor Bauer is one of the elite pitchers in baseball. He also seems to be one of the best trash talkers too. He spoke to the m Read Update »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trevor Bauer fires back at Cubs: "Normally when they get behind, they shut up real quick"

Sep 10, 2020, 3:27 PM

Trevor Bauer, is a very good pitcher. However he was 0-3 prior to wed. game. He held the Cubs in check. However he does have an attitude problem. You could see that every time he came off the mound. For his sake, I hope he doesn't have to face Cubs again. He could be on the outside loo
king in. He also seems to full of himself, which will eventually bite you in the butt!

Re: Trevor Bauer fires back at Cubs: "Normally when they get behind, they shut up real quick"

Sep 11, 2020, 10:32 AM

Very true. Bauer is one huge head case. I remember when he was with Cleveland and things were not going his way and I believe it was KC beating him with cheap hits he got so pissed off that when Francona came out to take him out he threw the ball over the centerfield fence. A very mad Francona asked him "What the **** is the matter with you!?!".... LOL

Replies: 2
| visibility 51
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic