»
Topic: Welcome to CubsHQ!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Apr 28, 2016 12:20 PM by: HarrysGhost®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ root - Sticky Posts ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

Welcome to CubsHQ!

[1]
Posted: Apr 7, 2016 12:13 PM

Thanks for visiting the site and we hope you will stick with us as we strive to become your main source of Cubs info and discussion.

Please post a message introducing yourself. We would love to hear how you became a Cubs fan, and anything else you would like us to know about you.

This community is just getting started, so we are glad to have you aboard!

--CubMeist

2018 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Welcome to CubsHQ!

[2]
Posted: Apr 7, 2016 12:17 PM

Been a Cubs fan since 1988 or so. Jermone Walton and Dwight Smith were the bomb! Looking forward to talking about the Cubs

founder_donation.jpg

that's crazy , same here

[1]
Posted: Apr 7, 2016 12:25 PM

I started liking the Cubs around the same time. I used to watch the Cubs on WGN with my grandmother and my brother. It was really a choice between being a Cubs fan or a Braves fan on TBS.

I chose to be a Cubs fan and hope this is the year that we win it all.

2018 purple level memberfounder_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Apr 23, 2016 8:05 AM

Much like Bryzzo, we had WGN vs TBS. In 1984 Harry and Steve Stone were the best entertainment on TV! I've been a fan ever since.

founder_donation.jpg

miss Harry and Steve Stone calling the games******

Posted: Apr 23, 2016 9:52 AM

2018 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Apr 27, 2016 4:49 PM

Hey everyone. My first baseball memories are of the 1984 team. Jody Davis, Ryno, Rick Sutcliffe, Lee Smith and the rest of the guys. Dad may even still have a copy of the clinching game on VHS some place. 1989 was magic too until Will Clark got in the way. Still, it was a great season. Gotta love Don Zimmer.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Apr 28, 2016 12:20 PM

Yeah I still hold a grudge against Will Clark. We could not get the guy out for anything. Mark Grace tried to keep us in it.

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 6  
[ root - Sticky Posts ]
Start New Topic
2199 people have read this post