CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Commentary: The Chicago Cubs will be just fine in 2020
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Jan 8, 2020, 6:01 PM

There hasn’t been free agent signings and no trades to date, but as the winter drags on in Chicago, I’m actually feeling more and more content that the 2020 Cubs will be just fine. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Commentary: The Chicago Cubs will be just fine in 2020

Jan 8, 2020, 7:48 PM

Hey, Ken can I get some of the drugs your taken..PLEASE Man you are way out there...sorry to disagree but the Cubs at the present roster will not see .500. Tom Rickets and you must have the same rose colored glasses...

While other teams are getting better ..the Cubs get worse under the "we can't afford" card. How come small market teams #### even Miami can add players, we get a .100 average punch and judy player no one heard of as our big signing.

Its time to Wake up and realize the Cubs are on the downswing...only 105 years till next championship so settle in and enjoy the mediocrity

Red is the color that will rule the division..St. Louis and Cincy 1 and 2, the Pirates and Cubs duel for last place

Jan 8, 2020, 9:43 PM

There is no way that the Cubs are in last place in 2020.

Jan 9, 2020, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Re: Commentary: The Chicago Cubs will be just fine in 2020 ]

Hey Wolf-

I was trying to be optimistic. The boss is tired of me writing articles entitled, "When will the Cubs get off their Lazy ####### ##### and do something, like trade Bryant?"

I too have a feeling that they may wind up third behind the Cards and Reds (though I can see them landing in a distant second in a perfect storm). With all the Reds have done, they may just get lucky this year, though I think St. Louis may be an obstacle for them.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic