»
Topic: Cubs Corner with Ken Allison: Cubs offseason, David Ross, All things Kris Bryant
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 11, 2020 5:52 AM by: KenAllison18®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Cubs Corner with Ken Allison: Cubs offseason, David Ross, All things Kris Bryant

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 3:14 PM

Cubs Corner with Ken Allison: Cubs offseason, David Ross, All things Kris Bryant

On the most recent episode, Anthony welcomed fellow Cubs HQ writer on the show to talk Cubs offseason plans, David Ross, and all things Kris Bryant.
Full Story »

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs Corner with Ken Allison: Cubs offseason, David Ross, All things Kris Bryant

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 5:59 PM

Excellent podcast guys! I agree with basically everything you guys stated. I hope Theo can can work out a deal for Bryant to get some quality prospect starting pitching in return for KB. St. Louis made a deal today with Tampa Bay sending Jose Martinez & Randy Arozarena to Tampa Bay for highly touted pitching prospect Matthew Liberatore ( # 16th overall pick in 2018 draft) and catcher Edgardo Rodriguez. That's what Theo needs to be doing. Nice Podcast!

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs Corner with Ken Allison: Cubs offseason, David Ross, All things Kris Bryant

Posted: Jan 10, 2020 7:01 PM

I also liked the podcast with Ken

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs Corner with Ken Allison: Cubs offseason, David Ross, All things Kris Bryant***

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 5:52 AM

:)

Message was edited by: KenAllison18®

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 11, 2020 5:51 AM

Thanks, Ken. Anthony does a podcast a week- but for me, that was the first time.

Message was edited by: KenAllison18®

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
149 people have read this post