»
Topic: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs coaching changes, Cole Hamels, Yu roasting, MLB Hot Stove, more
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 8, 2019 1:07 PM by: Ken®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs coaching changes, Cole Hamels, Yu roasting, MLB Hot Stove, more

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 7:18 AM

Cubs News and Notes: Cubs coaching changes, Cole Hamels, Yu roasting, MLB Hot Stove, more

Several coaching changes have been reported in the last 24 hours for the Cubs. Full Story »

2019 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs coaching changes, Cole Hamels, Yu roasting, MLB Hot Stove, more

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 7:42 AM

I like Denorfia, but just what does a Quality Assurance coach do? For the life of me I don't understand Hottovy & Iapoce keeping their jobs. The pitching & hitting has been going downhill on the Cubs. I understand the reasoning of not keeping Hamels and wish him the best if he signs with the Phillies.

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Cubs coaching changes, Cole Hamels, Yu roasting, MLB Hot Stove, more

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 7:47 AM

More of an assistant to day to day duties and I think to help with instant replay reviews, etc.

2019 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 1:07 PM

Thanks!

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
84 people have read this post