»
Topic: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jul 6, 2020 6:14 PM by: cucubbie®
[ Chicago Sports HQ Forums - CubsHQ Forum ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 9:10 AM

Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Happy 4th of July from all of us at CubsHQ. If you’re going to go out and watch the fireworks or celebrate tonight, please do so safely and responsibly! Now, let’s talk Cubs baseball. Full Story »

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 10:04 AM

I no longer have to worry about where I can catch the Cub games. With Youtube TV raising their prices $15 to the same price as Hulu it is no longer logical to stay with YouTube TV. I have been enjoying the Marquee channel on Hulu live tv since yesterday. Can't wait for the season to start.

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Happy 4th, Cubs’ Camp, ‘Little’ Tony, K-Boom, COVID-19 testing, more

Posted: Jul 4, 2020 12:20 PM

Great! How much are you paying for Hulu TV package with Marquee?

Posted: Jul 5, 2020 2:56 PM

Tony, the Hulu live tv I have is still on its week of free viewing but the plan I have Marquee was part of the basic sport channels I get for the basic price of $54.99. I added an extended DVR (200 hours) and unlimited screens that brought it right to about the $65 that Youtube tv wants with no Marquee sports. I prefer Youtube tv, but if there both at the same price & I get Marquee on Hulu, then bye Youtube tv!

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 9:19 AM

Good morning, Ken
Hope you and yours are well.
I feel dumb, as can't find the short 60 game schedule either here, or on the internet generally. I assume MLB has published it. Can you help, please ? I'd like to repost to my own (fairly dormant so far this season) fan group on that other platform. Also, will there be any training games vs other teams before the season begins ? Haven't seen any mention of such.
Thanks for your tolerance of this Cubs fan's ignorance.
Harry G from Pa.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 9:35 AM

It should be released today by MLB

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 10:00 AM

here you go:

https://www.cubshq.com/update/Cubs-MLB-schedule-to-be-released-on-MLB-Tonight-28281

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 5:15 PM

Guess i wasn't so dumb, LOL.
Thanks, cucubbie

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Jul 6, 2020 6:14 PM

no problem

Replies: 8  
[ Chicago Sports HQ Forums - CubsHQ Forum ]
Start New Topic
212 people have read this post