»
Topic: Cubs News and Notes: MLBTR projects free agents to Cubs, Marquee Network, Hot Stove, more
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 8, 2019 7:47 AM by: cucubbie®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 2  

Cubs News and Notes: MLBTR projects free agents to Cubs, Marquee Network, Hot Stove, more

Posted: Nov 5, 2019 6:10 PM

Cubs News and Notes: MLBTR projects free agents to Cubs, Marquee Network, Hot Stove, more

Ex-Padres manager, Andy Green, is currently being considered reportedly – along with Mark Loretta and others – to serve as David Ross’ bench coach. Full Story »

2019 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: MLBTR projects free agents to Cubs, Marquee Network, Hot Stove, more

Posted: Nov 6, 2019 2:37 AM

I don't get $18m for two years with Gibson. I must be missing something there. I do think it was worth the shot for $18m with
Will Harris, I just hope those homers he gave up in the WS aren't an omen of things to come. LOL.... Loved that "TriFecta" pitch
thrown by Yu Darvish! YouTube TV is what I watch, so I will be interested to see what the Marquee network is going to charge for
Cub games. I'm not overly fond of Casper & DeShaies, in the past I've always turned the sound off on TV Cub games & listened
to Pat Hughes & Rob Coomer on the radio along with the TV. I'm absolutely surprised the Cards are trying to resign Ozuna, I
thought they would be in on the Castellanos free agency.

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: MLBTR projects free agents to Cubs, Marquee Network, Hot Stove, more

Posted: Nov 8, 2019 7:47 AM

The radio is certainly great with Pat Hughes

2019 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Replies: 2  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
118 people have read this post