CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs News and Notes: Roster options, bullpen talk, Cubs poll, Coronavirus and MLB, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Cubs News and Notes: Roster options, bullpen talk, Cubs poll, Coronavirus and MLB, more

Mar 10, 2020, 9:27 AM

As David Ross works his way toward this summer’s 26-man roster, he must bear in mind that a few of his pitchers are out of minor league options. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Roster options, bullpen talk, Cubs poll, Coronavirus and MLB, more

Mar 10, 2020, 9:38 AM

I feel like Ross was handed one rotten situation for the bullpen, which I have been noting has been the case since 2015. I do feel confident in the teams ability to win offensively and in position player defense. I even really like our starting pitching it is just that darn bullpen.

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Roster options, bullpen talk, Cubs poll, Coronavirus and MLB, more

Mar 10, 2020, 9:43 AM

They should be better this season at the back end...without a hurt Stroppy playing through pain and a bad first-year Kimbrel.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic