»
Topic: Cubs News and Notes: Souza and Chicago, Marquee Network , Fishing for Cubs, Hot Stove
Replies: 3   Last Post: Jan 25, 2020 8:48 PM by: KenAllison18®
[ Chicago Sports HQ Forums - CubsHQ ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Cubs News and Notes: Souza and Chicago, Marquee Network , Fishing for Cubs, Hot Stove

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 8:19 AM

Cubs News and Notes: Souza and Chicago, Marquee Network , Fishing for Cubs, Hot Stove

It looks like the Cubs may finally be nearing their first (and hopefully not last) major league signing of the winter. Full Story »

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Souza and Chicago, Marquee Network , Fishing for Cubs, Hot Stove

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 8:47 AM

Looking forward to your story/thoughts/insights of the Cubs signing Sousa. Personally, I just don't understand it. I would much more favor Happ's bat or Almora's glove instead. Leave Jason in right and give Happ a shot of capturing centerfield position. I must be missing something.
Always look forward to seeing your countdown to the first games!??
Looking forward to hearing something on a Marquee/YouTube pact and what that will cost.
Happy Heavenly 104th Birthday Jack Brickhouse. I have many fond memories of racing home from school to catch the last few innings of a ballgame. I still remember Jack's call of Willie Smith's home run to win the opening day game in 1969!
Here is a short tribute about Jack Brickhouse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54asQc2INSA

Message was edited by: Ken®

Message was edited by: Ken®

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs News and Notes: Souza and Chicago, Marquee Network , Fishing for Cubs, Hot Stove

[1]
Posted: Jan 25, 2020 1:35 PM

thanks for sharing the video!

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Posted: Jan 25, 2020 8:48 PM

Thanks for the kind words, Ken.

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Chicago Sports HQ Forums - CubsHQ ]
Start New Topic
770 people have read this post