CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs Odds and Ends: Mother nature and Mesa, Marquee Network update, Rizzo trolling
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Cubs Odds and Ends: Mother nature and Mesa, Marquee Network update, Rizzo trolling

Feb 21, 2020, 12:07 PM

Although the temperature will be a beautiful 65 degrees in Mesa, Arizona, the entire region is now under a flash-flood watch. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs Odds and Ends: Mother nature and Mesa, Marquee Network update, Rizzo trolling

Feb 21, 2020, 12:42 PM

Hi Ken, just to let you know if you go to marqueesports.com it will show you a list of channels, and cable/satellite companies that have finished the contract. Direct TV was first, I heard last night that ATT UVerse just signed on and Hulu Plus Live. If Direct TV customers have Choice package or higher there is no additional charge and the channel will be 664. I was able to obtain this information from the office of the President at Direct TV, because I kept sending emails and they did call me back, not once but twice to give me updates. So you're right people have to just inundate their carriers with phone calls and emails.

Re: Cubs Odds and Ends: Mother nature and Mesa, Marquee Network update, Rizzo trolling

Feb 21, 2020, 12:44 PM

Regarding the Marquee fiasco, that's all on village idiot, Crane Kenney. This is going to cost the Cubs millions. Why does that idiot still have a job?

Feb 21, 2020, 1:31 PM

I'm pretty sure they won't be losing money with the new channel

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic