CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Apr 11, 2019, 8:07 AM

Yu Darvish and his wife Seiko are being sued by their neighbors, over a fence. "[The decision to sue] was hard for my husband and me, but obviously our quality of life has been impacted…” Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Apr 11, 2019, 8:32 AM

Two things.

1. I'm doing everything in my power not to comment on the turn of a phrase relating to the poor woman who had her nose broken. I don't know I can hold it in much longer.

2. The second funniest thing written here is Ken thinking he is a happy guy when relating to the Cubs.

As always, good stuff from my pal but today's made me almost shoot milk out of my nose twice.

Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more***

Apr 11, 2019, 11:37 AM

Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Apr 11, 2019, 11:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more ]

Wait a minute... You were only supposed to shoot milk out of your nose once.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic