»
Topic: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 11, 2019 11:38 AM by: KenAllison18®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 8:07 AM

Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Yu Darvish and his wife Seiko are being sued by their neighbors, over a fence. "[The decision to sue] was hard for my husband and me, but obviously our quality of life has been impacted…” Full Story »

2019 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 8:32 AM

Two things.

1. I'm doing everything in my power not to comment on the turn of a phrase relating to the poor woman who had her nose broken. I don't know I can hold it in much longer.

2. The second funniest thing written here is Ken thinking he is a happy guy when relating to the Cubs.

As always, good stuff from my pal but today's made me almost shoot milk out of my nose twice.

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more***

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 11:37 AM

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Cubs fall to 3-8, Chatwood starts Sunday, Darvish being sued, Cubs worth 3.1 billion, more

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 11:38 AM

Wait a minute... You were only supposed to shoot milk out of your nose once.

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
269 people have read this post