»
Topic: Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more
Replies: 3   Last Post: Apr 25, 2019 5:57 AM by: chi2pd®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 3  

Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 7:29 AM

Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

The key to neutralizing Maeda’s effectiveness is to knock him off his guard early, and the Cubs did just that, scoring 4 in the first, then 2 in the second. The Cubs wouldn’t score again until the seventh, but it was already way more than they needed. Full Story »

2019 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpgfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

Posted: Apr 24, 2019 7:54 AM

Two things Mr. Allison.

1. I did not scoff at you. I simply pointed out that you said the same thing last year about Darvish and yet here he is.
2. Baez was out of the basepath and got a break from the umps who collectively had a very bad night for both teams last night. That does not diminish the move in any way, it was still pretty cool.

Please don't get discouraged. Some day, if you keep working hard, you'll come around to my way of thinking and find true happiness.

founder_donation.jpg

Re: Fly the W, Quintana on fire, El Mago with magic tricks, Bote with baby Sullivan, more

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 12:32 AM

Enlighten me, chosen one...

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Apr 25, 2019 5:57 AM

All the answers come from within.

A bottle of a cold adult beverage.

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 3  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
242 people have read this post