CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Potential trades that would shake up the NL
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Nov 12, 2019, 2:11 PM

So far, we have heard the names of Kris Bryant, Mookie Betts, and Francisco Lindor as three superstars who are most likely to be dealt this offseason. While don’t expect all three to be on the move, most experts predict that at least one will be finding a new home next season as that type of move could alter the direction of a franchise. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Potential trades that would shake up the NL

Nov 12, 2019, 4:09 PM

If we can deal Bryant to Texas for SP and a versatile utilities player, I'm sure all for it. Lord knows we need pitching and a zob like player. Sounds like a winner for both teams. I'd still like to get Mookie Betts. That may meen goodbye to Schwarber, Almora, and a minor leaguer to free up some money, but that still may not be enough.

It doesn't sound like a Ricketts is going to open up his wallet too wide. I've said this a number of times and that is sign Castellanos before doing anything else. He is just about as perfect player for Wrigley Field as we've had since Sandberg

Re: Potential trades that would shake up the NL

Nov 12, 2019, 4:09 PM

If we can deal Bryant to Texas for SP and a versatile utilities player, I'm sure all for it. Lord knows we need pitching and a zob like player. Sounds like a winner for both teams. I'd still like to get Mookie Betts. That may meen goodbye to Schwarber, Almora, and a minor leaguer to free up some money, but that still may not be enough.

It doesn't sound like a Ricketts is going to open up his wallet too wide. I've said this a number of times and that is sign Castellanos before doing anything else. He is just about as perfect player for Wrigley Field as we've had since Sandberg

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic