»
Topic: What to make of Kris Bryant's future?
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 23, 2020 10:14 AM by: Ken®
[ Chicago Sports HQ Forums - CubsHQ ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

What to make of Kris Bryant's future?

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 11:08 AM

What to make of Kris Bryant's future?

Before we get into this story, let me reiterate this. I am by no means a Kris Bryant hater. Full Story »

2020 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: What to make of Kris Bryant's future?

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 11:50 AM

Hoping for the best...have always been an admirer of KB, including his superior fielding skills, and hustle on the basepaths.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 2:28 PM

I completely agree with everything you said Dustin. Bryant seems like a great teammate and and human being. I too hope to see him rebound next season and would then hope the Cubs would be interested in his services... at the right price. Injuries can take a toll on the body and he has seen his share. Like I mentioned in a previous post, those injuries these past few years are going to be in all the GM's minds. Here is to hoping he can make next year a great comeback story.

founder_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Sep 22, 2020 7:07 PM

Ken® said:

I completely agree with everything you said Dustin. Bryant seems like a great teammate and and human being. I too hope to see him rebound next season and would then hope the Cubs would be interested in his services... at the right price. Injuries can take a toll on the body and he has seen his share. Like I mentioned in a previous post, those injuries these past few years are going to be in all the GM's minds. Here is to hoping he can make next year a great comeback story.

LOVE YOUR AVATAR, KEN !

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Sep 23, 2020 10:14 AM

??????

founder_donation.jpg

Replies: 4  
[ Chicago Sports HQ Forums - CubsHQ ]
Start New Topic
276 people have read this post