CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bring On Spring training
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Bring On Spring training

Feb 12, 2019, 10:30 AM

"I think we needed that (losing early)," Contreras said after he was finished hitting. "We tried to do our best but it didn't work out...This was my first offseason having October off. It was really weird for me. I was really uncomfortable at first."

This year is really a reckoning in a lot of ways," Team president Theo Epstein said during the winter. "We do have a lot to prove."

One thing to watch at spring training for all 30 teams
From big names with something to prove to young stars to get to know, here's what you'll want to keep an eye on during spring training.

Way-too-early 2019 All-Stars: Machado and Harper to start for ...?
We're still waiting for this winter's big free agents to sign, but that didn't stop us from predicting which uniforms they'll be wearing in the Midsummer Classic. Who else makes our star-studded squads?

The broken winter: Why baseball must fix free agency ASAP
Days before spring training begins, the offseason's marquee name is adding suitors instead of making his way to camp with a new team. Here's what MLB must do to repair its busted hot stove.
Epstein was referring to his team on the field, which, by the way, won 95 games last season. But that statement could apply to the off-the-field concerns as well. Can they navigate the possible return of shortstop Addison Russell, when his 40-game suspension is over in May? He would become the first prominent player to return to his old team after serving a significant suspension for violating baseball's domestic abuse policies.

AND More from http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/25974053/bring-spring-winter-discontent-cubs-move-on

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bring On Spring training

Feb 23, 2019, 10:40 AM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuOjFLPgZvo/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Bring On Spring training

Feb 23, 2019, 10:43 AM

yes so much!

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board