CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CubsHQ: Commentary: So much for loyalty
General Boards - ChiSportsHQ News Discussion
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

CubsHQ: Commentary: So much for loyalty

Oct 10, 2018, 5:04 PM

Commentary: So much for loyalty

The Cubs are reported to have offered Kris Bryant “well north of $200M” in a pre-arbitration negotiation, and KB and his agent, Scott Boras, were reported to have refused it. Full Story »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CubsHQ: Commentary: So much for loyalty

Oct 10, 2018, 8:07 PM

I love Kris Bryant, but if this story is actually true then he is not the guy I thought he was. If he is only about him then I say let him go. The city of Chicago is much bigger than one individual.

Re: CubsHQ: Commentary: So much for loyalty***

Oct 12, 2018, 3:27 AM

Re: CubsHQ: Commentary: So much for loyalty***

Oct 12, 2018, 3:48 AM

Ken, good job while that other guy, uh...Stan and his wife are in Sacramento....and I particularly needed you to say this about KB because my mind couldn't go there without fear of a total break with reality. It feels like my dog just got hit by a car. My inner Cubs voice keeps trying to make sense of this Tysonesk left hook so I involuntary remembered the overwhelming sense of embarrassment and disgrace KB must have felt when a replacement player stood on a spot that KB made famous even after his triumphant return from DL. I wonder if KB could rememeber the triple A player's name as he headed to the OF. When I played, if I moved to CF, it was punishment for a bad decision in my sacred deep gap position. The only thing worse for KB would have been JoeMadd kicking him square in the ### as he ran past Yu leaving the dugout to take the field as Bote pointed and laughed. Am I the only mf on the planet that saw this coming? I'll hang up and listen.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
General Boards - ChiSportsHQ News Discussion
add New Topic