CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't think PSO2 deserves to fail at all
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 101

I don't think PSO2 deserves to fail at all

Aug 12, 2020, 9:35 PM

I don't think PSO2 deserves to fail at all, but PSO2 Meseta for sale I think it might if they don't get their #### together. The launching was an absolute disaster. Also the entire outfit/cash store thing is horrible. I hate waiting bi-weekly for clothes which are not even perm however in this mad rotation. I mean I never noticed this before. Is it like this in Japan? In japan f2p are like this and worse, they were able to nurture a marketplace where people are happy about FOMO crap and lootboxes. If you get them all they even had to place some limitation with federal laws such as selling bits, since the #### was bonker.

I mean if the clothes items never went away the costs will drop to the floor or people will try and sell high to create their money back. People want to be different usually within an MMO, therefore making matters not perm and at a crazy rotation helps feed that self, mindset, lifestyle etc. If the costs dropped to the ground, people wont invest real money since the need is low since its not edition and PSO2 wont make money. They keep you coming back to find every couple weeks on the stuff to make you different in a PVE game in which you just go back to lobby and bend your style.

In PSO2 where everybody finally can get exactly the exact same equipment, fashion is the sole defining thing thats restricted and exclusive (look at this overpriced watch the company intentionally created, only 1000 bits so I can flex on you personally and stand out). Limited edition stuff happens in real life, people line up for hours to get shoes, toys or w.e hype clothes drop than any other regular day.dont just blame the company, blame individuals who fueling this type of behaviour with lack of discipline and validation issues.or just let people decide how they spend their cash, you have a choice.

Unfortunately, like the rationale outer region publishing fails, so long as SEGA doesn't really invest in NA it's going to feel down attempt. A group half way across the planet with language barriers and a focus on an already distinct community can not possibly be depended on to also meet same level of focus on issues, needs, and only positive interactions and community involvement that any match hoping for success needs to truly flourish.I like PSO2.

The classes have a tiny market, and you're going to gravitate to some over others. When you figure out it, gearing is easy, if you haven't played PSO at all 28, and levelling the very first time is a grand experience. It's quite a sport based on which block you are in. 001, and blocks 069, 002 generally house all of the lobby rats that hang out and chill. Grouping up is somewhat convoluted but can you buy meseta on pso2 with external tools like Discord locating a group is a little easier.

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 101
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic