»
Topic: Looking for 1-2 writers for regular season
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 27, 2018 10:57 PM by: cucubbie®
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Looking for 1-2 writers for regular season

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 12:28 PM

Please email webmaster@cubshq.com if you have any interest in writing a few articles a few things a week as a correspondent writer or helping out on the message boards. Currently, it's not a paid position but could be depending on the situation.

Send us any links, resume, or anything that shows your writing level. Cubs fans are a definite plus and preferred. Don't hesitate to give us an email because we can hopefully try to figure out a spot for you on our CubsHQ.com team.

Your writing would go out to 166,000 people on our facebook for big-time exposure along with our Twitter account and placed front page on the website. The writing would be a great thing to add to your resume or work experience.

It's also just cool to write about something that you love if the Cubs are one of your passions and you are following them 24/7 anyways.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tony

Have a great week and GO CUBS!

Message was edited by: cucubbie®

2018 admin level memberfounder_donation.jpg

Re: Looking for 1-2 writers for regular season

Posted: Mar 26, 2018 10:57 AM

I can't write but this is a cool opportunity for someone to get in the business.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Mar 26, 2018 12:37 PM

Several intern writers have gotten full-time jobs resulting from working at CubsHQ including one writer got hired at ESPN.

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 1:25 PM

That's crazy. I wish I knew how to write because I would send you my resume. Oh well.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 9:51 PM

I had no idea someone left CubsHQ for ESPN. That's fantastic for them.

founder_donation.jpg

Posted: Mar 27, 2018 10:57 PM

He was a very talented writer that enjoyed writing about statistics in baseball games.

Replies: 5  
[ Main Cubs Boards - General Baseball ]
Start New Topic
415 people have read this post