CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You have probably spent quite a bit on Tankathon
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

You have probably spent quite a bit on Tankathon

Aug 29, 2019, 2:19 AM

We do not know when or if college sports video NBA 2K20 MT Coins games will make a comeback, but in the meantimeit would be great to see 2K allow users to change the rules of their MyLeague to mimic faculty basketball.That should include a longer shot clock, a possession gesture, a briefer three-point shot, plus more. It wouldn't hurt if you could also extend the size of the league to 64 teams too.I love the offseason in MyLeague. A characteristic is that if enabled, your team will go through arbitrary rule changes. Some are more revolutionary than others.

The NBA has discussed the possibility of including 4-point shots. Adding that into 2K would be as a potential rule change might be a good deal of fun. This season New York includes a 14.0percent chance at number one, tied for the best odds in the league. However, as the lottery rules are completely farcical, the group also includes a roughly 47.9% opportunity to select fifth overall.Now that the mathematics tutorial is over, I want to offer a guide for how to spend the greatest day in franchise history. Keep in mind karma. The basketball gods played a big role. Anything I is an effort , or suggest either abides by the legislation of both. Have a day. After 36 years, it has been earned by you.

It is so addicting. The possibilities you have not heard of"Tankathon" are probably slim to none as a Knicks fan. It's the ex-girlfriend which you keep going back to, even though you know you should not. More than Tankathon, they allow you to simulate the 2019 NBA draft lottery into your heart's content. It's an concept, and it helps give teams that are tanking some hope that perhaps these losses will be beneficial in the long run.

You have probably spent quite a bit on Tankathon, if you have been following along this season. Even still, I felt obliged to add it as an activity to do when you're at work and on a computer or a telephone. Our minds are racing with thoughts about tonight's lottery.As I said before, this can cause huge stress, especially every time you hit that orange button, and the L.A. Lakers or Dallas Mavericks logo pops to the number one slot. However, this exercise can prepare you for the worst, as the Knicks don't get the first pick. Getting ready for the worst is that a thing. Night, I had been ready for the worst two weeks back on NFL draft and Buy MT 2K20. Giants, my group, selected Daniel Jones at six it helped ease the pain.

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic