CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Maddon calls 2019 season so far "absolute fun"
General Boards - ChiSportsHQ News Discussion
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Apr 3, 2019, 10:58 AM

The Chicago Cubs are not where they expected to start the season with a dismal 1-3 record. Cubs manager Joe Maddon was on 670 The Score Tuesday talking about th Read Update »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Maddon calls 2019 season so far "absolute fun"

Apr 4, 2019, 1:00 AM

Maybe he’s having fun, but as a fan, I don’t see anything fun about the last 4 games.
I don’t expect the Cubs to be in the W Series every year, but I don’t expect them to look like buffoons either.
I really like Joe, and it’s great to be able to think that this is just all part of the MLB scene, the good, the bad, the ugly.
But this whole week seems to be the result of stupidity on someone’s part. The pitching staff just is not good enough to do their job, and their pathetic efforts are demoralizing the whole team! This is not fair to our offensive guys who are busting their butts to get on the board—just to have all their work blown away by the relief pitchers. This is exactly how last year ended, and it appears we are stuck in a time warp as nothing has changed. I am dreading my trip to Milwaukee to see two games this weekend.

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
General Boards - ChiSportsHQ News Discussion
add New Topic