CubsHQ Boards

Donor's Den General Leaderboards HQ coins™ POTD Hall of Fame FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your HQ coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kris Bryant playing update
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 101

Aug 2, 2020, 12:17 PM

Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is out for the second straight game against the Pirates on Sunday afternoon. Bryant self-reported a few symptoms to the m Read Update »

founder_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kris Bryant playing update

Aug 2, 2020, 1:36 PM

Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is out for the second straight game against the Pirates on Sunday afternoon. Bryant self-reported a few symptoms to the m Read Update »

I'll make it very clear. If Kris wants off the Cubs then trade him now for bullpen help. I deeply appreciate everything he did to make Cubs fans World Series Champions for the first time in my 70 years. If he wants to be a Cub and be with Rizzo then ink an extension now. But we all know he wants Harper and Machado money and that means either having a great Cub 2021 or hope for a Mookie Betts deal. But he's no Mookie Betts. The Cubs are showing that they have 2020 WS potential. But not without a bullpen. Bryant is their only major chit for a 2020/2021 bullpen arsenal. After free agency at the end of 2021 who knows. Come on Epstein, show some of that Red Sox mojo!

Re: Kris Bryant playing update

Aug 2, 2020, 3:04 PM

Good post...trading him when he is not hitting probably isn't the smartest move as his trade value would be at the lowest.

Ideally, you wait until he starts raking and healthy if that is something they want to do.

Replies: 2
| visibility 101
Chicago Sports HQ Boards - CubsHQ Board
add New Topic