Three Cubs in Top 15 in MLB jersey sales
|Friday, March 29, 2019, 10:04 AM- -|
Major League Baseball has released their list of the top-selling player jerseys by the Majestic-brand.
Obviously, the hype surrounding Bryce Harper's mystery team in free agency propelled his new Phillies jersey to the No. 1 spot, followed by Aaron Judge, Mookie Betts, Mike Trout, and Yadier Molina.
If the Cubs can make a deep playoff run this season, rest assured, those Cubs jerseys will be selling like hotcakes and they will all be in the top five again like after the World Series win in 2016.
Last season Baez was third in jersey sales, with Rizzo at No. 6 and Bryant at No. 7 overall.
2019 MLB Jersey sales
1. Bryce Harper, Philadelphia Phillies
2. Aaron Judge, New York Yankees
3. Mookie Betts, Boston Red Sox
4. Mike Trout, Los Angeles Angels
5. Yadier Molina, St. Louis Cardinals
6. Clayton Kershaw, Los Angeles Dodgers
7. Javier Báez, Chicago Cubs
8. Christian Yelich, Milwaukee Brewers
9. Anthony Rizzo, Chicago Cubs
10. Ronald Acuña Jr., Atlanta Braves
11. Paul Goldschmidt, St. Louis Cardinals
12. Manny Machado, San Diego Padres
13. Ichiro Suzuki, Seattle Mariners
14. Cody Bellinger, Los Angeles Dodgers
15. Kris Bryant, Chicago Cubs
16. Jose Altuve, Houston Astros
17. Alex Bregman, Houston Astros
18. Andrew Benintendi, Boston Red Sox
19. Giancarlo Stanton, New York Yankees
20. Freddie Freeman, Atlanta Braves